Join us in solidarity with the on-going “White Paper” protests in China
The protest is being hosted by Tibetan Youth Congress in India
-If you’re on the Left, stand with China’s people not its oppressive regime!
- Any regime that sees all protesting citizens as enemies of the state, as agents of foreign powers is by definition a dictatorship not a democracy.
- Any person or group that brands protests in China or Iran as “CIA-backed regime change” or “colour revolutions” - cannot be a fighter for democracy in India, let alone a Left revolutionary fighting for the freedom of all humanity.
- People, not regimes constitute a nation. If a regime is oppressive and undemocratic, people have every right to change it!
- Some mock the protestors for being in a minority, claiming that the majority support the regime. But in China as in India, UK or USA, to express dissent even while in a minority proves one’s moral and physical courage.
Come with blank sheets of paper to Jantar Mantar on 2 Dec at 3 pm - come show solidarity with Chinese, Uyghur, Tibetan people fighting for freedom and democracy!
Come even if you’re in a minority, even if your community, your comrades hesitate to join you! Show the way of truth and justice, and they may follow tomorrow!
- Activists Kavita Krishnan and Tenzin Tsundue, and Tibetan Youth Congress